I have WooCommerce Sync enabled, but my products aren’t syncing
Try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure you have the WooCommerce plugin activated.
- Disable and then re-enable the WooCommerce Sync option in our plugin.
- Make a change to a product in our plugin and then save it. This should force a new sync.
- Create a new product in our plugin. Does that one sync? If so, the issue is likely with a specific product, and likely with the way it’s set up on the WooCommerce side.
- Are you using any (other) third-party WooCommerce plugins/add-ons? If so, it could be that the meta data they add to a product is blocking the sync. If, as a test, you temporarily deactivate said plugin, does the sync then work?
- Have you set up any special attributes in WooCommerce? If so, try manually creating a custom field in our plugin to match.
Custom fields are not syncing with WooCommerce attributes
Have you set up any special attributes in WooCommerce? If so, try manually creating a custom field in our plugin to match.
Alternatively, try creating a new product in our plugin and assigning a custom field value to it. This should automatically sync over to WooCommerce as a new attribute. Then, you can move over to the WooCommerce side and modify the attribute as you need.
Can I disable the item count that shows in the cart?
Yes, on the Settings > WooCommerce page, there is an option for this called Disable Cart Item Count.
Can I make it so the button in the cart pane goes to the cart page instead of the checkout page?
Yes, on the Settings > WooCommerce page, you can use the WooCommerce Cart Page option to choose which page you want it to go to.
Can I make change the breadcrumb on the WooCommerce product page to link back to the catalog instead of WooCommerce’s shop page?
This is possible. On the Settings > WooCommerce page, you can use WooCommerce Back Link option to do this. Please note that WooCommerce Product Page must be enabled for this to work.
For help and support, please see here.