The premium version of the Order Tracking plugin includes a large number of features, such as locations, customers and sales reps, WooCommerce integration, custom fields, order payment, customer order form, order import/export and more!
Premium features include:
- Create different locations to associate with your statuses for your order updates. See here for more info.
- Assign orders to customers and sales reps for enhanced status management.
- WooCommerce integration to import WooCommerce orders. See here for more info.
- Custom fields for orders, customers and sales reps to display information such as weight, estimated delivery, price etc. See here for more info.
- Dozens of styling and labelling options to enhance the order tracking experience.
- Several extra tracking graphic options.
- PayPal integration to allow order payment. See here for more info.
- Customer order form, to let customers create their own orders, which admins can then update. See here for more info.
- Import orders from a spreadsheet. See here for more info.
- Export orders to spreadsheet to allow for bulk updating. See here for more info.
- Allow customers and sales reps to download/export their orders straight from the front end.
- Assign a specific WordPress user account to a sales rep, so they can log in and manage all of their orders.
- Let sales reps manage only their orders.
- Assign a specific WordPress user account to a customer, so they can log in and view all of their orders.
- Email notifications for customers and sales reps.